We are so excited to announce that our summer camps are ready for registration. Thank you for your patience while we waited for the confirmation. We have a number of fun options and hope to see you there. Numbers in the camps will be kept low to allow for social distancing and safety measures. They are filling up fast so be sure to register right away.
- Ready to Read: In person. July 6-10. 3:30-4:30pm. Grades K/1. This group will focus on early reading readiness skills to support learners.
- Speech Sounds: In person. Aug 24-28. 3:30-4:30. Grades K-2. This group will focus on improving your speech sounds in a small fun group format.
- Everything R: Online. Thursdays 4-5pm. July 2-23. Grades 3-5. Work on your tricky /r/ sound in a fun and supportive format.
- Babbles to Words: Online. Fridays 8-9pm. July 7-28. Engaging 4 part series providing insight and strategies for language development for your wee one.
- Reading Masters: In person. July 20-24. 8:30am-4pm. This group will be instructed by a teacher and supported by an SLP and will focus on closing gaps in learning to create a stronger reader.
- Spellcrafters: In person. July 13-17. 8:30am-4pm. This group will be instructed by a teacher and supported by an SLP and will focus on creating stronger spellers through developmental instruction in spelling. It will be Minecraft themed.
- Triple C Fun: In person. Friday evenings 6pm. Children ages 3-5. July 17, 24. Aug 7, 14, 21st. This is a group facilitated by OT and SLP to focus on communication and social interaction in a fun outdoor setting.
- Watch and Play: In person. Aug 4-7. 3:30-4:15 pm. This unique social and play group will use video modeling to help teach preschoolers to interact with their peers and use toys appropriately.
Please contact us to register or if you have any questions: [email protected]