We are open for in person appointments at 1321 Hamilton St. We have protocols in place and will be using personal protective equipment for the safety of our families, community and clinicians. Please contact us directly for an appointment or for more information. We look forward to seeing you soon!
We will continue to offer online therapy services to meet your needs. Please contact us directly to set up your appointment. Email: [email protected] or call: 306-533-9105.
Regina Speech Centre is a private practice speech and language therapy clinic that offers assessments, consultations and direct therapy to children and adults in our community. . Together with families and partners we empower clients to connect within their communities. Our experienced and expert team of professionals strive to help every family to reach their full potential. We empower our families to create a place of belonging in our communities through the delivery of evidence based practices in therapy. We believe clear communication is a basic human right.
We offer comprehensive therapy focusing on children as a whole. We are able to support your child through our many years of experience in our field, and have expertise in many of the following areas:
- speech delays
- early language development (toddlers)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- parent coaching
- expressive and receptive language disorders
- motor speech disorders (Childhood apraxia of speech)
- cochlear implants
- auditory processing
- reading, writing, and spelling
- developmental and global delays
- preschool language development
- feeding and picky eating
We offer both individual and group services to meet client's communication needs. We can come to you and are able to provide services in care homes and senior's residences. We are able to support your communication or feeding and swallowing needs through our experienced team of professionals and have expertise in many of the following areas:
- traumatic brain injury
- stroke rehabilitation
- feeding and swallowing
- degenerative conditions: ALS, MS, Parkinsons
- dementia and Alzheimers
- developmental disabilities
Reading, Writing and Spelling Services.
We offer supports from both educators and therapists to meet your learner's needs. We apply a structured literacy approach which supports the needs of all student's learning to read or wanting to improve their reading. We are able to support your child's learning needs through our experienced team of professionals and provide the following:
- New this fall: REGINA READING ACADEMY. Small group, individual and intensive group supports, 3 times a week to close gaps for struggling readers.
- one to one tutoring from a qualified educator
- groups and camps to improve skills and build confidence
- thorough assessments for educational planning and goal setting
- training for parents, teachers and educators on reading, writing and spelling development
Contact us today so we can help you meet your family’s needs!
Empowering Families. Connecting Communities.